Forest measurements and biometrics:
Information on current and future forests is crucial for management decisions in and around forests. We develop and test new methods for obtaining forest information, demonstrate how to apply these to real-world problems, and use them to contribute new knowledge on forest ecosystems.
- FRST 239 & 339: Forest Measurements I and II
- FRST 430 & 533: Regression and Experimental Design
- FRST 530: Advanced Regression Analysis
- FRST 531: Applied Multivariate Statistics
- FRST 556: Land Information Acquisition and Analysis